BRUSSELS, July 28 (Reuters) - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process: APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: -- Private equity firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co [KKR.UL] to acquire hard capsule maker Capsugel from drugmaker Pfizer (approved July 26) NEW LISTINGS: -- Swiss auto distributor Walter Frey Holding and Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp to acquire joint control of Mitsubishi Motors France SAS, which is now a unit of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (July 28)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642