BRUSSELS, June 20 (Reuters) - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission, and a brief guide to the EU merger process: APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: -- BASF unit Wingas of Germany, a supplier of natural gas, buys out Norsk Hydro's portion of a joint venture, HydroWingas Ltd of Britain, to attain sole control of that natural gas supplier (approved June 20) -- Veolia Environment of France, through its Veolia Proprete unit that collects and recycles waste, buys SULO ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (June 20)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.