BRUSSELS, June 19 (Reuters) - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission, and a brief guide to the EU merger process: APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: -- French holding company Wendel Investissement and Carlyle Europe Partners, belonging to the Carlyle group [CYL.UL], based in the United States to acquire Netherlands-based Stahl Holdings (approved June 20) -- Degussa of Germany acquires the superabsorbent polymer business of Dow Chemical (approved June 20) NEW ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (June 20)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642