BRUSSELS, June 30 (Reuters) - The following cases have been added to or deleted from the takeovers, mergers, buy-outs and joint ventures that are under review by the European Commission. (See the end for a guide to the EU merger processes.) APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS -- Plans by Siemens of Germany to purchase Flender Holding, a German maker of mechanical power transmission equipment (approved June 30) -- Plans by Johnson Controls of the United States and Robert Bosch of Germany to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (JUNE 30)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642