BRUSSELS, March 23 (Reuters) - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission, and a brief guide to the EU merger process: APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: -- Plans by BMW INTEC, a unit of BMW of Germany, to buy Dekra Suedleasing Services of Germany, a holding company controlling firms that lease vehicles for fleet use (approved March 23) NEW LISTINGS: -- Magneti Marelli Holding of Italy, a unit of Fiat , buys Concordia Finance of Luxembourg, an after-market auto parts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (March 23)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642