BRUSSELS, March 24 (Reuters) - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process: APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: -- German car supplier Faurecia Exteriors GmbH, part of French company Faurecia , which is controlled by French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen SA , to acquire the German assets of parts manufacturer Plastal GmbH (approved March 24) NEW LISTINGS: -- Financial group State Street Corp to acquire Sanpaolo Servizi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (March 24)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.