BRUSSELS, March 30 (Reuters) - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission, and a brief guide to the EU merger process: APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: -- Wendel Investissement of France buys Luxembourg's Materis Holding, which makes construction industry products (Approved March 30) -- Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd of Japan buys Volkswagen Bordnetze, which makes auto wire harnesses (Approved March 30). NEW LISTINGS: -- Paris-listed smart card providor Axalto to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (March 30)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.