BRUSSELS, March 30 (Reuters) - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process: APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: -- Fiat Powertrain Technologies, part of Italian carmaker Fiat , and Spanish holding company General Motors Automotive Holdings, which is owned by U.S. carmaker General Motors , to acquire joint control of diesel engine manufacturer VM Motori S.p.A. (approved March 30) NEW LISTINGS: -- Viajes Iberia S.A. a subsidiary ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (March 30)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642