APRIL 4 -- Heineken International , the Dutch brewer, buys British peer Scottish and Newcastle (notified Feb. 12/deadline March 18/10 working days extension/new deadline April 4) -- UK beer and other beverages producer SABMiller and U.S. peer Molson Coors Brewing Co form joint venture to produce, distribute and sell beer in the United States and Puerto Rico (notified Feb. 26/deadline April 4/simplified) APRIL 7 -- EADS Astrium, a French unit of Franco-German commercial and military ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (March 31) =2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.