BRUSSELS, Nov 16 (Reuters) - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission, and a brief guide to the EU merger process: APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: None NEW LISTINGS: -- Sequana Capital unit Arjowiggins Group of France, a producer of specialty paper, buys a paper mill in Germany from M-real of Finland (notified Oct. 31/deadline Dec. 7) -- PPG Industries Inc of the United States buys coatings producer SigmaKalon of the Netherlands from Bain Capital (notified Nov. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (Nov 16)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642