BRUSSELS, Nov 21 (Reuters) - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission, and a brief guide to the EU merger process: APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: -- Fiat Group Automobiles of Italy buys Ergom Holding, a maker of plastic components for autos (approved Nov. 21) NEW LISTINGS: -- Arques Industries AG , a German company engaged in the wholesale and resale of information technology products, buys Actebis Computer A/S (Denmark), Actebis Computer A/S (Norway) and Actebis ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (Nov 21)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.