BRUSSELS, Nov 22 (Reuters) - The following cases have been added to or deleted from a list of takeovers, mergers, buy-outs and joint ventures under review by the European Commission. (See the end for a guide to the EU merger processes) APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS -- Group Societe Generale of France, which does fleet leasing throughout Europe, purchases Ford Lease Business Partner, a division of Ford (notified Oct 13/deadline Nov 22/approved Nov 22). -- Mobilcom Austria and ONE of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (Nov 22)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642