BRUSSELS, Nov 23 (Reuters) - The following cases have been added to or deleted from a list of takeovers, mergers, buy-outs and joint ventures under review by the European Commission. (See the end for a guide to the EU merger processes) APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS None NEW LISTINGS AND EXTENSIONS: -- Logista of Spain, a unit of Altadis Group of Spain and France, creates a joint venture with Planeta's Planeta de Agostini of Spain to distribute publications (notified Nov 16/deadline Dec ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (Nov 23)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.