BRUSSELS, Nov 26 (Reuters) - The following are proposed mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures under review by the European Commission, and a brief guide to the EU merger process: APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: -- Swedish mobile telecoms equipment maker Ericsson and chipmaker STMicroelectronics form Swiss joint ventures JVD and JVS (approved Nov. 26) -- Rail Cargo Austria AG, a freight transport and forwarding company, to buy Hungarian peer MAV Cargo (approved Nov. 25) -- British ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (Nov 26)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.