BRUSSELS, Nov 28 (Reuters) - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission, and a brief guide to the EU merger process: APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: -- Yamaha Motor Europe NV, a Dutch-based marketer of products made by Japanese parent Yamaha Motor , acquires total control of Yamaha distribution firms Mitsui Motor Polskia of Poland, Yamaha Motor Deutschland GMBH of Germany and Yamaha Motor UK Ltd of Britain (approved Nov. 28) -- Yara International ASA , a Norwegian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (Nov 28)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.