BRUSSELS, Nov 29 (Reuters) - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission, and a brief guide to the EU merger process: APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: -- Continental AG , a German maker of tyres, brakes and other auto parts, buys Siemens VDO Automotive AG, also an auto parts firm, from Germany's Siemens (approved Nov. 29) -- Infineon Technologies AG , a German chipmaker, and Siemens AG , a German manufacturing conglomerate, acquire joint control of Infineon Technologies ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (Nov 29)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.