DEC. 18 -- AT&T , a U.S. provider of international voice and data communications, to buy part of International Business Machines , the U.S. IT services and equipment company (notified Nov. 13/deadline Dec. 18/simplified) -- Oak Hill Capital Management LLC, a Cayman Islands-based manager of private equity capital, buys Forgings International LP, which controls Firth Rixson Ltd, a British maker and supplier of forged products and specialist alloys (notified Nov. 13/deadline Dec. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (Nov 29)=2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.