BRUSSELS, Nov 30 (Reuters) - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process: APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: -- Spanish bank Santander to buy over 300 bank branches of British bank Royal Bank of Scotland (approved Nov. 29) NEW LISTINGS: -- Rewe International and Salzburg AG to set up an electric car-sharing joint venture (notified Nov. 28/deadline Jan. 11/simplified) -- Car2Go GmbH, a subsidiary of German car maker Daimler , ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (Nov 30)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.