BRUSSELS, Oct 31 (Reuters) - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process: APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS -- Hungarian oil and gas company MOL and JSC KazMunaiGas Exploration Production, which is majority-owned by Kazakh state oil and gas company JSC National Company KazMunaiGas to set up an oil and gas joint venture (approved Oct. 31) -- German car parts supplier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (Oct 31)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.