BRUSSELS, Sept 25 (Reuters) - The following are proposed mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures under review by the European Commission, and a brief guide to the EU merger process: APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: -- Arques Industries AG of Germany to acquire all of SHC, currently controlled by Germany's Siemens (approved Sept. 25) -- German carmaker Volkswagen AG acquires control of all of Volkswagen Group Ireland Ltd (approved Sept. 25) NEW LISTINGS: -- Spain's Aegon Spanje, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (Sept 25)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642