BRUSSELS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - The following cases have been added to or deleted from the takeovers, mergers, buy-outs and joint ventures that are under review by the European Commission. (See the end for a guide to the EU merger processes.) APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS -- ML Global Private Equity Fund of the Cayman Islands, a unit of Merrill Lynch & Co of the U.S. and BACP Europe Fund, a unit of B.A. Capital Management of Jersey, for a joint venture, Zorro, to acquire N&W Global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (Sept 28)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642