BRUSSELS, Sept 29 (Reuters) - The following cases have been added to or deleted from the takeovers, mergers, buy-outs and joint ventures that are under review by the European Commission. (See the end for a guide to the EU merger processes.) APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS -- Private equity firm LBO France to purchase Wheelabrator Allevard, the abrasive pellets unit of French holding company Wendel Investissement . (cleared Sept. 29) -- AP Moller-Maersk of Denmark to buy Kerr-McGee of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (Sept 29)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.