BRUSSELS, April 30 (Reuters) - Following are additions and deletions to takeovers, mergers and joint ventures under European Commission merger regulation review. (See end for guide to EU merger processes) DELETIONS -- Plans by DaimlerChrysler Services, part of world number five car maker DaimlerChrysler , and Europe's biggest telecoms firm Deutsche Telekom AG to set up a company to collect road tolls in Germany on behalf of the government (cleared April 30) -- Plans by German ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (updated April 30)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.