BRUSSELS, April 30 (Reuters) - The following cases have been added or deleted to the takeovers, mergers, buy-outs and joint ventures that are under review by the European Commission. (See at the end for a guide to the EU merger processes) DELETIONS -- Plans by Ford Motor Company Ltd to take over Polar Motor Group Ltd (cleared April 30) -- Plans for the core business of insolvent German consumer electronics firm Grundig [GRNG.UL] to be sold to a joint venture of Britain's Alba Plc and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (updated April 30)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642