BRUSSELS, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Following are additions and deletions to takeovers, mergers and joint ventures under European Commission merger regulation review. (See end for guide to EU merger processes) DELETIONS -- Plans by Germany's TUI , formerly Pressaug, to buy French tour operator Nouvelles Frontieres International (cleared Aug 26) -- Plans by Bank of Ireland and Allied Irish Banks for a joint venture, to be known as Sigma, which will provide information technology and computer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (UPDATED August 26)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.