BRUSSELS, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Following are additions and deletions to takeovers, mergers and joint ventures under European Commission merger regulation review. (See end for guide to EU merger processes) DELETIONS -- Plans by British gas and power utility Powergen UK Plc, controlled by Germany's E.ON group , to take control of parts of TXU Corp's British-based subsidiary TXU Europe (cleared Dec 19) -- Plans by London-based private equity firms Candover and Cinven to jointly take over ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (updated December 19)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642