BRUSSELS, Jan 19 (Reuters) - The following cases have been added or deleted to the takeovers, mergers and joint ventures that are under review by the European Commission. (See at the end for a guide to the EU merger processes) DELETIONS -- Plans by U.S. private equity firm the Blackstone Group and British finance house Apax Europe to purchase German waste disposal firm the SULO Group. The firms had not agreed sale terms at the time of the notification (cleared Jan 16). -- Plans for a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (updated Jan 19)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.