BRUSSELS, Jan 21 (Reuters) - The following cases have been added or deleted to the takeovers, mergers and joint ventures that are under review by the European Commission. (See at the end for a guide to the EU merger processes) DELETIONS -- Plans by DuPont Co to sell its Invista clothing and carpet fibre business to polyester maker Koch Industries Inc (cleared Jan 21) -- Plans by General Electric to acquire control of British healthcare firm Amersham (cleared Jan 21) ADDITIONS -- ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (updated Jan 21)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642