BRUSSELS, July 23 (Reuters) - Following are additions and deletions to takeovers, mergers and joint ventures under European Commission merger regulation review. (See end for guide to EU merger processes) DELETIONS -- Plans by General Motors to purchase 42.1 percent of bankrupt Daewoo Motor Co of South Korea for $251 million in cash (cleared July 23) ADDITIONS -- Plans by Bank of Ireland and Allied Irish Banks for a joint venture, to be known as Sigma, which will provide information ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (UPDATED July 23)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642