BRUSSELS, June 17 (Reuters) - The following cases have been added or deleted to the takeovers, mergers, buy-outs and joint ventures that are under review by the European Commission. (See at the end for a guide to the EU merger processes) DELETIONS -- Plans by French publisher Groupe Industriel Marcel Dassault, controlled by the family Dassault, to acquire control of the French Socpresse (cleared June 17) -- Plans by Apollo Investment fund of the United States, and J.P. Morgan to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (updated June 17)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642