BRUSSELS, June 25 (Reuters) - Following are additions and deletions to takeovers, mergers and joint ventures under European Commission merger regulation review. (See end for guide to EU merger processes) DELETIONS none ADDITIONS -- Plans by British private equity fund manager Doughty Hanson & Co Limited to gain control of Germany's car parts service AFM Autofahrerefachmarkt GmbH & Co KG owned by German retail companies ATU Group and Diana Kfz-Textil GmbH and the Czech APS ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (UPDATED June 25)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.