BRUSSELS, March 20 (Reuters) - Following are additions and deletions to takeovers, mergers and joint ventures under European Commission merger regulation review. (See end for guide to EU merger processes) DELETIONS None ADDITIONS -- Plans by Italy's Banca Intesa , Capitalia , IMI Investimenti and Unicredito Italiano for a joint venture for car purchase financing for consumers (notified March 11/deadline April 14) ONGOING ONE-MONTH REVIEWS: -- Plans by Italy's Fininvest [FIN.UL] ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (updated March 20)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642