BRUSSELS, March 25 (Reuters) - Following are additions and deletions to takeovers, mergers and joint ventures under European Commission merger regulation review. (See end for guide to EU merger processes) DELETIONS None ADDITIONS -- Plans by U.S. private investment group Carlyle Management Group to acquire control of U.S. car accessories and electronics maker Breed Technologies (notified March 14/deadline April 23/candidate for simplified procedure) ONGOING ONE-MONTH REVIEWS: -- ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (updated March 25)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.