BRUSSELS, Nov 20 (Reuters) - Following are additions and deletions to takeovers, mergers and joint ventures under European Commission merger regulation review. (See end for guide to EU merger processes) DELETIONS -- Plans by Acea Distribuzione, controlled via ACEA by the commune of Rome, Italian BTicino, controlled by French plug and switch maker Legrand , and Italian Siemens S.p.A., controlled by German electronics and engineering group Siemens AG , for a joint venture to make and sell ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (updated November 20)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642