BRUSSELS, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Following are additions and deletions to takeovers, mergers and joint ventures under European Commission merger regulation review. (See end for guide to EU merger processes) DELETIONS none ADDITIONS -- Plans by Bain Capital Fund, a British subsidiary of U.S.-based private equity group Bain Capital, and Israeli chemicals firm Dor Chemicals Ltd to jointly take over polypropylene film business Trespaphan from German chemicals firm Celanese AG and merge it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (updated November 25)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642