BRUSSELS, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Following cases have been added or deleted to the takeovers, mergers and joint ventures that are under review by the European Commission. (See at the end for a guide to the EU merger processes) DELETIONS - Plans by American Express Financial Corporation, controlled by the American Express Company (AXP.N), to acquire control of British Threadneedle Asset Management Holdings Limited (cleared Sept 19). - Plans by Vestar Capital Partners of the United States ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (updated Sept 24)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.