BRUSSELS, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Following are additions and deletions to takeovers, mergers and joint ventures under European Commission merger regulation review. (See end for guide to EU merger processes) DELETIONS -- Plans by Agere Systems Inc. of the U.S., Infineon Technologies of Germany and Motorola of the U.S. for a joint venture, StarCore, to develop and license Digital Signal Processor ("DSP") technology (cleared Sept 30) -- Plans by German Bayerische Landesbank (BLB), JP Morgan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (updated September 30)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.