BRUSSELS, May 27 (Reuters) - The European Commission will organise a meeting of European Union industry ministers to discuss the sale of carmaker Opel , a spokesman for the EU executive said on Wednesday. "The Commission will organise a meeting of ministers of industries from member states on the issue of Opel. No date has been set but it would be soon," EU Commission Enterprise and Industry spokesman Ton Van Lierop said. Belgium's prime minister and the premier of the Flanders region ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU ministers to meet over Opel - EU executive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.