BRUSSELS, Dec 18 (Reuters) - The European Commission is set to approve Poland's plans to grant carmaker FSO around 80 million euros ($105 million) in state aid if it caps production in the next few years, a Commission source said on Monday. Poland wanted to provide state guarantees to FSO as part of a rescue plan after the carmaker was left out of a deal under which the operations of its bankrupt major shareholder Daewoo Motors were taken over by General Motors . The Commission is expected ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU to OK 80 mln euro aid to Poland's FSO-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642