BRUSSELS, July 29 (Reuters) - The European Commission on Tuesday approved a merger of nine regional distribution centres in Germany that deal with wholesale parts for Volkswagen and Audi autos, saying the deal did not raise any competition concerns. The Commission said in a statement that VW would acquire sole control of seven of the nine centres that deal with original VW and Audi spare parts and accessories on the wholesale level. "Together with the two distibution centres which are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU okays merger of nine VW/Audi parts distributors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.