BRUSSELS, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Yamaha Motor Europe NV, a Dutch-based marketer of products made by Japanese parent Yamaha Motor Corp , won permission from the European Commission on Wednesday to buy three distribution firms. Yamaha Motor Europe sells motorcycles, scooters, marine outboard engines, all-terrain vehicles, golf carts, generators and snowmobiles. It had sought to buy total control of Yamaha distribution firms Mitsui Motor Polskia of Poland, Yamaha Motor Deutschland GMBH of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU OKs Yamaha Motor buy of 3 European distributors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642