BRUSSELS, Oct 29 (Reuters) - The European Commission launched an in-depth investigation on Thursday into plans by Hungary to provide aid to Audi Hungaria Motor Kft, a subsidiary of the Volkswagen-Porsche Group . Hungary intends to subsidise the installation of high-tech production lines for new-generation engines and components for a range of cars produced by the Volkswagen-Porsche Group. The assistance totals 14.9 billion forints ($80 million) in the form of a direct grant and a tax ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU opens in-depth probe into Hungary's Audi aid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.