By Jeff Mason STRASBOURG, France, April 25 (Reuters) - The European Union, considered a leader in fighting climate change, emits 20,268 tonnes of extra carbon dioxide (CO2) a year by having parliament seats in both France and Belgium, a report said on Wednesday. The study, commissioned by the Greens party in the European Parliament (EP), said lawmakers' monthly commute from their base in Brussels to their second home in Strasbourg hits the environment as well as taxpayers' pockets. "We ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU parliament's two seats bad for climate - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642