BRUSSELS, Nov 22 (Reuters) - French financial group Societe Generale won permission on Tuesday from the European Commission to purchase Ford 's fleet leasing and management services operating in several countries. The business, Ford Lease Business Partner, operates fleet lease and management services in Italy, Spain, Denmark, France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and Finland. "After examining the operation, the Commission concluded that the transaction would not significantly impede ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU permits SG to buy Ford leasing unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642