* EU proposes scrapping antitrust exemptions for car sales * EU says limited competition in car repairs sector * Invites comments for Feb. 10, 2010 * Proposals would be valid until May, 2013 BRUSSELS, Dec 21 (Reuters) - European Union regulators proposed continuing to let carmakers set up exclusive repair networks and bypass antitrust rules for three more years due to limited competition in the sector. But the European Commission said on Monday it planned to scrap antitrust ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU plans to keep antitrust exempts for car repairs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642