BRUSSELS, Jan 27 (Reuters) - The European Commission has postponed indefinitely a decision on whether to take further legal action against Germany over a law that protects car-maker Volkswagen AG from hostile takeovers, a spokesman said on Tuesday. "The Volkwagen case is postponed indefinitely so as to allow further contacts between the Commission and German authorities on a series of outstanding infringement cases," Commission spokesman Jonathan Todd told reporters. The Commission was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU postpones indefinitely ruling on Volkswagen law" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642