PRAGUE, Feb 25 (Reuters) - The Czech EU Presidency welcomed European Commission plans on Wednesday to help the bloc address the impact of the economic crisis in the European car industry in a coordinated way. "Even at a time of crisis we can only undertake steps that are coordinated and well thought out and at the same time we are not in contradiction with the rules of the game," Czech Deputy Prime Minister for European Affairs Alexandr Vondra. He made the comment in a statement titled ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU president calls for coordinated aid in car sector" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.