BRUSSELS, March 28 (Reuters) - A group of shipping companies that transport cars between the Far East and Europe agreed to immediately end a price-fixing agreement after discussions with the European Commission, the Commission announced on Friday. In addition, the Commission said Swedish/Norwegian maritime automobile carrier Wallenius Wilhelmsen has withdrawn from the same group, the Far Eastern Freight Conference (FEFC). "This is an important step towards ensuring that liner conferences ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU says car transporters' price-fixing ends" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.