BRUSSELS, Aug 30 (Reuters) - The European Union's antitrust chief Neelie Kroes did not send a fresh letter to Italy over its opposition to a deal between Autostrade and Spain's Abertis , her spokesman said on Wednesday. Earlier in the day, Italy's infrastructure minister told Italian news agency ANSA that he had received such a letter that warned the country not to interfere in the proposed transport merger and that he did not accept ultimatums. "We have not sent any request of information ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU says Kroes did not send fresh letter to Italy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642