(Corrects alert after Commission said it issued incorrect information) BRUSSELS, June 28 (Reuters) - German sports car maker Porsche withdrew its application for permission from the European Commission to take over car maker Volkswagen , the EU's executive Commission said on Thursday. The Commission said it had mistakenly stated that Nestle , the world's largest food group, had withdrawn its request for permission to buy the medical nutrition business of Swiss pharmaceutical group ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU says Porsche's planned buy of VW withdrawn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642