BRUSSELS, May 20 (Reuters) - The European Commission said it was studying a revised set of proposals issued late on Monday to unblock world trade talks and repeated it would not accept a deal that it considered to be bad for Europe. "The European Commission is working hard to achieve a fair and balanced outcome to the current round of WTO talks," Peter Power, a spokesman for EU Trade Commissioner Peter Mandelson, told reporters on Tuesday. "We have stressed that there will be no deal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU says still studying new WTO texts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.