BRUSSELS, Nov 27 (Reuters) - The 15 European Union countries that committed to collectively cut greenhouse gas emissions by 8 percent in 2008-2012 are on track to reach that goal provided they implement extra measures, the EU executive said on Tuesday. The European Commission said EU-15 emissions were projected to be down 7.4 percent in 2010 compared to base years -- usually 1990 -- set in the Kyoto Protocol on combating climate change. Those projections, collected from EU governments, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU says on track for Kyoto if more measures taken" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642