BRUSSELS, Jan 27 (Reuters) - European Union regulators said on Wednesday they would review as soon as possible Swedish authorities' plan to guarantee a 400 million euro ($562 million) European Investment Bank loan to Swedish carmaker Saab. Of the guarantee amount, 82.8 percent will have to be scrutinised by the European Commission to see whether it complies with state aid rules, Commission spokesman Jonathan Todd said. "The remaining 17.2 percent is considered to be remunerated at market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU says will rapidly review Saab loan guarantee" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642